Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Nope, not the Disney movie….

Audrey Hepburn & Nicki Minaj

Now as much as I detest Nicki Minaj, that’s a pretty girl!!  She’s not a beast, but she is a M –Effin Monster.  lol, pardon my pun.  

Monster–Nicki’s verse

I am not necessarily a fan of Audrey Hepburn either.  I just have different honorees.  I haven’t even seen “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” but after my manicure, I DID add it to my newly acquired Netflix Instant Queue.  (shoutout to sweetheart KK…. and my should-be boo, Oh. Smile)

China Glaze “For Audrey”
OPI “Metallic 4 Life” (Nicki Minaj Collection)

IMG_2861  IMG_2862  

 IMG_2863

IMG_2864

and it really matches:
018

PS. – I did use a base of black polish on my accent nails before applying 2 coats of “Metallic 4 Life”.

 

Mary Kay – Satin Hands

After my manicure, I used this sample from my new Mary Kay consultant---->> Nikki

(click for link to her site)
013  017

Yes, this stuff works!   With all the drying acetone and alcohol swipes I use, my poor hands take a beating.  My hands feel sooooooooooooo nice after using this! Moisturized without feeling greasy; And my skin feels protected! YES, you should try it. 

Soft, young looking hands are a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment